Let's take a quick tour of the Craftsy Unlimited Video player to get you all set to begin crafting :)
Here are the main sections of the video player:
- Control Bar: this is where you'll find options for video playback. You can place your mouse over the video to make this come up on your screen.
- Play/Pause button - click to start or stop the video
- 15 second rewind and 15 second fast forward - perfect for jumping back a bit if you've just missed something or if you'd like to move ahead slightly!
- Volume - select how loud or quiet you'd like the video to be
- Speed - choose to speed up of slow down the video playback to fit your learning style
- Fullscreen - select this icon to expand the video to the size of your screen
- Bookmarks: Click this icon to add a bookmark to your class! The bookmarks you create will appear in the lessons menu and in your profile.
- Class sections: There are how you interact with and get information on your class!
- Lessons - this lists all of the lessons and sections in your class. Click a lesson to go to that point in the class, and select the "+" sign to save a lesson
- Discussions - you can post questions in this portion of the class and interact with your fellow classmates
- Materials - Click this tab to see a list of digital class materials and download those files
- If you are unable to download materials, you will need to create a 7 Day Trial first.
- "?" Help - click this icon for a few handy troubleshooting techniques and keyboard shortcuts
- 30 second repeat - have a tricky technique you're trying to tackle? Click this button to loop a 30 second section of the video
- CC - click to turn closed captioning on or off
Questions about Closed Captioning? You'll find your answers in our Closed Captioning article.