*Updated 11/22/16 10am MT/12pm ET
I'm missing Classes and/or Patterns I've previously purchased
Please note that the sorting/filtering options are a bit different on our new site, but your most recent classes purchased/viewed will be at the top of your list. You cannot search for a class in your library on the mobile app, but you can do so on the full site. If you think your class may be archived, check out this article to learn more.
- There is the possibility that you have a duplicate Craftsy account, either under a second email address or with a small typo (it happens all the time!). If you believe you may have two Craftsy accounts, please contact our team here with both email addresses and let us know which email you'd like to use moving forward so we can get everything under one roof for you.
*11/22/16: If you are missing a class you purchased on iTunes since 10/1, please use the "Restore Purchases" button to add this to your account. You can do this by updating your app to version 4.0.4 and selecting the "Account" tab, followed by the icon in the upper right corner with 3 dots. This will pull up a menu on which you can select the "Restore Purchases" button.
I'm generally not able to access Craftsy or log into my account
You'll want to be sure you're using an up-to-date version of your Browser. If you're on our mobile app, please be sure you are on the most recent version, which can be found in either the Google Play store or the App store.
- If you have tried resetting your password and didn't receive the reset email, be sure to check your Spam or Junk folder in your inbox, just in case it got caught in a filter.
- Once you click that button to reset, please be patient as it can take a couple of minutes for that password reset email to arrive.
- If you receive an error message about the token, then that means you may have clicked or typed on the Craftsy site before clicking the password reset link in your email first. You will need to reset your password again and wait for the link to arrive in your inbox before attempting to login again.
If you are still unable to reset your password, let our team know by submitting a support ticket here.
I'm getting an OOPS error trying to watch my classes or change lessons
- If you are still seeing this error after 10/03, please try clearing your cache (learn how here), and cookies (learn how here) if you're on the website, or reloading the Craftsy app if you're using a mobile device. You must be on the new version of the app as well.
- Clearing your cache and cookies are actions that help to remove any old, stored information in your browser. This doesn't affect things like your bookmarks, homepage, or other settings; it's simply a quick tune-up that helps to ensure that things are up and running smoothly.
- If you're on our full site using a browser, you must be on one of the two most recent versions of your browser in order to have the best experience possible on Craftsy. Click here to learn what browser you're on, and click here to see what the most current version is so you can update if necessary.
I'm trying to add a free class or guide to my account but it says cart is empty
- We've heard from some folks that they're unable to add a free item to their cart in our mobile app. Our engineers are looking into that, but in the meantime you can visit Craftsy from any browser on any device, search for your free class name, and add it to your cart to enroll that way. We hope to have that in-app issue resolved soon.
Check out our other help center articles if you're looking for information on a product feature that isn't listed here. We recommend a keyword search such as "Favorites" or "Projects" to narrow down the results. You can also just browse by section and check out all that's new on Craftsy!
As you can imagine, support request volume is much higher than normal. We're working as fast as we can to get back to folks via email, but please know that we're firing on all engines behind the scenes. Our Customer Support team's response time is extended during this time.
Have some feedback to pass on?
We'd love to hear from you. If you'd like to pass on your feedback (good or bad) or even make a suggestion, click here. Please note this is not the way to get a hold of support - this form is for feedback only and you may not get a response. If you need help from Support, contact us here.