We want you to show your creativity off! If you've completed a project and would like to post it to the site, you now can! This feature is available on the full website, iOS app, and mobile site.
To post a Project simply:
- Login to your Craftsy account
- Click on your profile picture on the top right
- Click "My Projects"
- Then click "Add New Project"
When adding photos, there are a few things to know.
- You can add 2 photos! If you decide to add 2, the first photo will link to the gallery (i.e. where people can look through all ideas and inspiration) and the second photo will be linked to your personal Project listing
- If you add 1 photo, the same photo will apply to both the gallery and the listing, but be sure to use the crop tool to adjust to 4" x 3" so you can capture exactly what you'd like
After adding your photos, you will then be prompted to add all the details about your work, like type, source, difficulty -- you can link your Project to a Craftsy class, patterns and supplies too!
To browse Projects: Open up your class in the full website and click the "Projects" tab in the orange menu above the video player.
You can also access the Project Gallery by selecting your craft from the main menu at the top of the Craftsy home page and then clicking "____ Ideas" from the submenu that appears below it.
And there you go! We're so excited for you to share your work and be an inspiration to the Craftsy community.