Here's everything you need to know about how Craftsy and Facebook!
Hide My Craftsy Activity on Facebook:
When you join or login using Facebook, your activity may be shared on your Facebook page. This is in your hands! You can keep your Craftsy activity private on Facebook, just follow the steps below:
- Log into your Facebook account
- Click the little downward facing arrow at the far right of the Facebook page header and select "Settings"
- Click on "Apps" in the menu on the left
- Look for the "Craftsy" app and click the "Edit" link to the right of it
- Under "Visibility of app" select "Only Me"
Remove my Facebook Login from Craftsy:
To do so, follow steps 1-4 above, but click the little x beside "Edit". This will require you to log into Craftsy with your e-mail address rather than the "Sign in using Facebook" button, but you can re-enable that option at any time by using that button again.
Remove Facebook Posts from My Newsfeed:
If you're seeing Craftsy posts on your Facebook, it is because you have "Liked" our page in the past. If you'd no longer like to see our activity on Facebook, you'll want to go to the main profile page and select "unlike" to remove us from your newsfeed. This includes our other Facebook pages such as Quilting Club or Knitting Club.