You can purchase classes, kits, or supplies as gifts on Craftsy. Please note that we do not have gift certificates that can be used as a dollar value.
To gift an item, simply select "Gift This" option under "Add to Cart."
Then enter your recipient's email address, or physical address, and a personalized note, then check out as normal. Check out our other articles on canceling/editing a gift order and how your recipient will redeem their gift.
Can I gift someone a Bluprint subscription?
- The option to gift a Bluprint subscription is currently unavailable. We'll update here when this is back!
Can I gift from the mobile app?
- The "Gift This" option is only available on the full or mobile site.
When will the gifts be delivered?
- Physical items will be shipped as soon as purchased. Digital items will be delivered at date selected.
- Class gifts scheduled for delivery the same day they are purchased may take up to 3 hours to arrive.
Can I gift a pattern from the marketplace?
- Patterns from the Independent Pattern Marketplace cannot be gifted.
Does Craftsy Offer Gift Cards?
- We do not offer Craftsy gift cards or Gift Certificates at this time. We do accept Visa gift cards which many Craftsy Customers use as a gifting option.
Other important information:
- Once a gift is in your cart, all of the contents of the cart will be gifts. Be sure to remove items you don't wish to gift, or add them to your favorites.
If you’re looking to spruce up your gifted class, check out our new FREE printable gift certificate.