You can purchase classes, kits, or supplies as gifts on Craftsy. Please note that we do not have gift certificates that can be used as a dollar value.
To gift an item, simply select "Gift This" option under "Add to Cart."
Then enter your recipient's email address, or physical address, and a personalized note, then check out as normal. Check out our other articles on canceling/editing a gift order and how your recipient will redeem their gift.
Can I gift someone a Craftsy Unlimited subscription?
- We currently offer the ability to gift a year of subscription to our Craftsy Unlimited service. In order to do so, just head to our Craftsy Unlimited gifting page and click 'Gift This.'
- Check out our Craftsy Unlimited help center pages to learn more on this new subscription service.
Can I gift from the mobile app?
- The "Gift This" option is only available on the full or mobile site.
When will the gifts be delivered?
- Physical items will be shipped as soon as purchased. Digital items will be delivered at date selected.
- Class gifts scheduled for delivery the same day they are purchased may take up to 3 hours to arrive.
Can I gift a pattern from the marketplace?
- Patterns from the Independent Pattern Marketplace cannot be gifted.
Other important information:
- Once a gift is in your cart, all of the contents of the cart will be gifts. Be sure to remove items you don't wish to gift, or add them to your favorites.
If you’re looking to spruce up your gifted class, check out our new FREE printable gift certificate.