We know you want to keep your pattern store fresh and up to date, so here are a few instructions on how to update your patterns and store settings. Please note that you'll need to be on the full website or mobile site to make any changes to your account.
To edit or remove your patterns:
- Login on our full site from your browser
- Hover over your profile picture in the top right and select “My Dashboard” from the drop down
- On the left, select “Manage My Patterns”
- Click “Edit” or "Remove" beneath any of your patterns you'd like to adjust
- If editing, be sure to save your changes
To update your Pattern Store name, description, or PayPal email address:
Please note, you'll want to be sure that the email address you associate with PayPal is up to date on Craftsy. If at any point in time you'd like to change the email address you use with PayPal, we recommend contacting PayPal as well to inform them of the changes. This ensures you receive funds that were sent both to your old address and your updated one. For information on how to contact PayPal, click here.
To update the payment methods you accept for your pattern purchases
- Check out this article