Craftsy classes are designed to be interactive and are chock full of fun features, such as discussions with instructors and fellow students, live note-taking, projects and access to all online materials. Like many other streaming services, our classes are not available for download or offline viewing on computers/laptops.
Offline access for storing individual lessons from your Craftsy classes is available for Apple devices within our iOS app.
- Pull up your class library on the app and tap the Download Lessons button
- Select which lesson(s) you'd like to download and tap the downward facing arrow to begin the download to your device
- To locate downloaded lessons again, simply go back to the class and tap on Download Lessons and select the lesson you'd like to view
To remove downloaded classes:
- Pull up your class library on the app and find the class you'd like to remove
- Tap 'Download Lessons'
- Underneath 'Lessons Downloaded', your downloaded class lessons will be highlighted in orange
- Below 'Class Lessons', swipe to the lessons you want to remove
- Tap the little trash can button
Offline access is not available for Android devices. Apple and Android devices operate differently; due to the complexities of the 3700+ Android devices, coupled with their removable memory chips, the option to offer offline viewing on Android devices is significantly more challenging to implement than for Apple devices - of which there are only a few dozen with closed-system programming and memory. Our developers are hard at work to determine whether Craftsy classes can be successfully and safely offered offline on Android devices, but for now, it continues to be streaming only.
In the event of any changes to this feature, we'll be sure to let our members know! We know there are many Android Craftsy members out there who would love this feature!