If you're having trouble seeing or hearing your class in our mobile apps, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you have the most up to date version of the app. You can download the latest version by visiting the App Store on your device and clicking on the Updates icon towards the bottom.You will then see a list of all apps you have installed that have a newer version available. Find “Craftsy” from this list and click on “Update.” You must have iOS 9.2+ on your device.
- Close the app and restart it. Double tab the home button on the device to view all of your open apps. Find Craftsy in this list and drag it to the top of your screen until it disappears. Power off your iPad/iPhone and leave it off for 60 seconds. Turn your device back on, locate the app and open it again.
- Remove the app and re-download. Go to your home screen and hold your finger on the app icon until it starts to wiggle, then tap the "x" in the corner. Then go back to the iTunes store to download Craftsy again. Please note that if you have downloaded any Craftsy lessons to your device for offline viewing, you will need to re-download those lessons once you have reinstalled the Craftsy app.
*Important Note: As of 6/1/17, Craftsy only supports versions 4.3 and up - if you do not update your app to the latest version, you will not be able to access Craftsy via the app moving forward.
- Make sure you have the most up to date version of the app. To download the latest version of the app, open the Play Store app on your device and slide open the left menu. Open your settings and find Auto-update Apps, follow the prompts to update!
- Close the app and restart it. Similar to closing your browser window on the computer! If you're not sure how to do this, check out this helpful article for instructions on how to remove the app.
- Remove the app and re-download. For instructions on how to delete an app, see these helpful options from this article. Once the app has been removed, go back into Google Play to re-download Craftsy.
If the trouble persists after giving these things a try, please contact our team so we can help you personally.