Your classes are yours forever! If a purchased class is missing from your Class Library, it could be for one of these reasons.
Is my class archived?
If your class was accidentally archived, it’s temporarily hidden from your view.
- Visit the full or mobile site at www.craftsy.com
- Click on "Filter" on the top right
- Toggle "Hide Archived" on/off
- Click Done & get back to enjoying your class
Learn more on how to Unarchive your class if you're on the full site
Do I Need to "Restore" my App Purchases?
Still can’t find it? Sometimes our website and Apple just have a little trouble communicating. In this case, you may need to “Restore Your Purchases” to add it to your Class Library
- Click on the Account icon and tap the "Restore purchases" button
- Tap the three horizontal dots in the upper right hand corner
- This will bring all your purchased classes to your account
You'll want to make sure you are on the latest version of the app for this to work. Make sure you have that installed by clicking here.
Do I Have a Second Account Under My Name?
By providing us with a few pieces of information about your purchase, we can track it down.
Please Contact Us and provide:
- Order ID number
- Any alternate email addresses you may have used
- First and last name as they appear on your credit card
- Last four digits of your credit card/ date of purchase
- If payment was with PayPal, the email address associated with your PayPal account