To add a different default payment method to your account from a browser, follow these steps:
- Find the round profile picture in the upper right, and click on it
- Select the "Account Settings" button from the dropdown
- Click on the "Manage Subscriptions" button on the left side of the page
- Click on "Manage Payment" below your plan and add a new payment option
- Once that's done, make sure to set the default card that you'd like charged, as we we will charge your default payment method (see screenshot below)
Currently, you cannot delete a previously added payment method on file. You can request that we delete an old payment method once a second one is added by using our contact form.
If you’ve purchased your Unlimited subscription on iTunes via our Craftsy Unlimited app for iOS, you will need to manage your account via iTunes.